Yoga, meditation and mindfulness retreat
During the retreat the focus is on self-observation. The goal here is to 'purify' the mind of all thoughts that play a role during the 'normal' busy life. By applying neuroplasticity and mindfulness you learn to gain control over your mind. This is also called reprogramming of the mind. In this way old, often negative, patterns can be broken and make way for new positive patterns. During this process five qualities can be reimbursed or strengthened: energy level, self-confidence, mindfulness, concentration and intuitive clarity. The overall goal is to feel good about yourself and be happier.
- Bring your body back into balance with various forms of yoga such as Yin, Hatha & Restoritive Yoga.
- Improve your breathing with differences in breathing techniques that will be explained
- Break old habits and patterns and develop a calm mind.
- Learn to bring your body to a deep relaxation so that body and mind can recover with a Yoga nidra.
The program is one week long. During this week you will stay at a beautiful location. The next retreat is again planned in February 2021 in Koh Samui, Thailand. See below an impression of the villa.
The retreat will take place from Saturday 27 February 2021 to Saturday 6 March 2021. The programme starts on Saturday 27 February 2021 at 17.00 and ends on Saturday 6 March 2021 at 10.00. The daily programme includes a.o:
- Yin Yoga
- Breathing techniques
- Restorative Yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- Sense therapy
- Workshop "letting go
- Neuroplasticity (Rewire your Brain) workshops / reprogramming your mind
- Tasty and healthy food!
The costs for the retreat of February 2021 to Koh Samui, Thailand, have not yet been worked out in detail. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a cost indication or fill in the contact form.
There are various types of room:
- Single Super Deluxe: double bed and private bathroom with bathtub.
- Single double bed: double bed
- Shared room: Shared room, each with its own single bed.
- Share a single room with someone, right? Mail us for more details and a cost indication!
Negativity, stress, tensions no longer exist for me thanks to the master class
Gil is a great yoga teacher: he immediately notices if you have trouble with a pose and then helps (with props and instructions/adjustments) until the pose feels comfortable for you. Very nice combination of yang (challenging) and closing yin (total relaxation).
At the end of this lesson I felt deep peace, as you feel with successful meditation. Lesson is mentally very challenging.
Professional teacher and therefore a very good lesson. Very good for my back!
Top class and super fine teacher!