Yin Yoga Teacher Training and functional anatomy
Unit 1 of this course gives yoga instructors an innovative and refreshing program. The training is not based on the random and non-scientific of "rules of alignment". On the contrary, the training is based on the 14-10-7 paradigm of anatomy based on functional analysis.
14-10-7. Explaining and applying this sutra is the basis of our program. The complete sutra is as follows: "When you learn to see the body as 14 separate skeletal segments moved by 10 myofascial groups, you will be able to adapt the 7 Archetype postures to each student".
- 50 hours of in-depth yin yoga theory, practice and exploration;
- A complete explanation of the Yin practice and meridians;
- Yin and Yang definition. Tissue of Yin and Yang defined;
- 24 poses, including the 7 archetype poses;
- How do you assist someone with his or her Yin practice, variations and adjustments;
- 6 Yin Flows that focus on the different meridians and parts of the body + 4 extra Yin Flows and 3 specialized Yin Flows;
- Tension, contraction, compression of the muscles;
- Variation in the skeleton;
- 3 layers of a joint;
- 14 segments of the skeleton;
- 10 muscle groups;
- Individual anatomical formation of the body, with its effects and limits;
- Movement analysis
- Order of Yin yoga
- Use of materials in Yin yoga;
- Chi and Energetic Systems.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
Depending on the participants, the training can be given in English. This means that a good command of the English language is necessary.
Be fit. We recommend to start training fit. It is not a requirement to have yoga experience or anatomical knowledge. However, it is recommended to have at least 3 months of yoga experience.
If the student is undergoing medical treatment, we would like to receive a detailed description of the medical history. In consultation we will admit you to the course.
The training is spread over 3 weekends:
About the teacher
It's more than just a body, a brain or your diet. It's a complete lifestyle and Gil has dedicated his own life to the science behind it. He combines the traditional teachings as developed in the East with the current scientific knowledge that exists in the West.
Gil works as an international:
- Movement therapist
- Epigentics nutritionist
- Psycho-social therapist
He specializes in neuroplasticity (brain plasticity) of the brain. It allows you to break old habits and reprogram your brain to achieve a healthier thought pattern.
Over a period of 12 years, he has successfully helped more than 3000 people.
Training - €1,499
Early Bird training - €1,299
Through Gil I get to know my body and mind better and train both to become stronger and more flexible.
Thanks to this gym more than a fan of Yin Yoga! What a nice place!
Always a present, a lesson at yoga- fit. Teacher not only has the right and sufficient knowledge. He also knows how to combine several areas of knowledge, with an eye for his students. After a lesson I, but also my body, learned and trained a lot.
At Yoga-fit you will be taught not only the physical but all aspects of yoga! It's a group class but everyone gets a separate invitation to convert the class to your led. Gil is scientific, skillful, challenging but soothing! Recommended!